Wednesday, November 3, 2010

First Acrylic Preview~

I got so inspired this past few weeks by an artist named May Ann Licudine. I started painting in watercolor first then acrylic. The colors are so beautiful. That made me decide that I'm gonna take painting seriously.



I bought my first watercolor tubes in National Bookstore (oh
hail!) as well as my first acrylic set. I was so thrilled when I first
bought the canvas!! yay! It felt like I'm a real artist already. lolz
Bummer, National doesn't have all the materials I needed, so again I asked Mr. good ol' google for art shops located near my place. Viola, thanks God for Deovir. The art store that has nearly every little stuff a (ehem) true artist
needs (It's so fun to imagine things lolz). My my, T-R-U-E- art
stuff are really expensive! I saw acrylic tubes that are twice or
even thrice the price of my whole set already. I bought graphite
sticks and a modeling paste too. I won't be using the paste yet since I want to focus on mere painting without embossed texture first. I just want to have them available just in case I want to use em already.



I will be posting my very first painting in here once it's totally done, and I hope everything goes fine. Here's what I have done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment