Saturday, January 1, 2011

Tour Plan for 2011

Anawangin changed my life. It made me discover more the part of me that has long wanted to totally break free- my traveler side. My love for nature has always been present especially for the ocean, I know I need to get out of my comfort city more to fulfill my desire.

So here I am with my travel list for year 2011. Places that are not that hard to go to, that requires minimal budget, but surely are stunning based on my research. That's to ensure that I will be able to visit them even in my current state, financially and travel time wise.

1. Laiya Batangas
2. Cagbalete, Quezon
3. Calaguas, Bicol
4. Manila Ocean Park
5. Zoobic Safari, Subic
6. Magalawa Zambales
7. Boracay, Aklan

Also I've always wanted to have a mini-sea in my house. I dreamt of having a sea water aquarium ever since I saw one on my trips to Cartimar (a pet place here in Manila). From now on, I will be getting a piece of shell/coral on each of my every visit to a beach, and I will colate all of em to build the coral landscaping of my own future salt water aquarium. I think I will be documenting my every progress in here, so wish me luck!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment