Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blizzardstrike kennel and a new friend~

Lux, my female Miniature Poodle gave birth to 4 healthy pups last November 23, 2010. I transferred Lux's ownership to my name and had the puppies registered to PCCI (Philippine Cannine Club, Inc.) Weeks later my kennel name arrived with my membership card, making me a certified dog breeder. "Blizzardstrike" was the kennel name that got approved, nice since that term has been associated to me for the longest time. I am now at the start of seriously pursuing my breeder career. My first objective is to maintain a good standard on the breed. With that said I have searched the whole net trying to find the perfect pomeranian as my new pet. That breed is the cutest for me and I have wanted one since I first discovered my love for dogs. After days of searching, I found her!!!
S-M-I-L-E!!

I named her Zaharra, an orange female pomeranian. I can say that she is the best of all those that are currently being sold in my country. Her face for me is perfect, her stand and fur are amazing. She also came from the line of Champions which I think is very nice. It's just so astounding that I found her!

I thought I can only have a pomeranian in my dreams, because of how they costs, but now I'm wide awake and I have Zahara beside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment