Monday, February 14, 2011

Unparalleled Spelunker~

Year 1997 when I first saw the girl of my dreams. That was when Tomb Raider II was released and the year I first held a PlayStation controller . I was an 11 year old kid back then who instantly fell in love with Lara Croft. She's the perfect game character ever. Effin attitude and looks (dang I love her braid BRING IT BACK!!) that kill.

I can still remember playing The Great Wall demo a thousand times and not getting  tired of it. 14 years later, everything is still the same. She still never ceases to amaze me, entice me and inspire me. Still my favorite subject to draw. I can be alone and unafraid, she's the reason behind my "adventurer" side.

Lara Croft -I hate the undead
9"x 12"
This fan art is a tribute to all those years that Lara has inspired me and continues to do so. Happy Birthday Ms. Croft. ^^ I am your greatest fan.

Someday I'll create my own comic book of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment